I should have my computer back tomorrow. Living without it these past few days has been odd, in some ways more expected than others.
- I’ve realized how generally worthless I am to the world without a computer to mash myself through, like how you mash flour and water through a pasta press then voila! We’re family!
- I got sick. I don’t think that’s because I didn’t have a computer. But I also don’t get sick very often, so…
- I’ve read a lot. Way more than usual. Two books made of paper and tons of other smaller things. That was nice.
- Though it’s terribly cumbersome, I’m able to fashion an entire post on this site with nothing more than my phone, from drafting to image making to publishing.
- That last one freaks me out a bit, but mostly excites me.
- It’s always the times when you don’t think you can take a moment to sharpen your saw that your saw needs sharpening most.
I’m looking forward to getting my replacement computer / work station / cuddle friend in the mail tomorrow. I have a LOT of flour and water stirring around that I’m stoked to smush into it.